Who doesn’t love some good DIY recipes?! 😎 . Detox water are a fab way to get rid of toxins, lose some extra kilos and also they keep you super hydrated! Here are some easy DIY Detox water recipes that you can easily make at your home raiding your kitchen.
Best and Easy Detox Water Recipe At Home
Happing Hydration! 😝 🍹
Cucumber + Mint + Lemon Water
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 lemon
- A few sprigs of mint Water
- Wash and slice the cucumber and lemon, and rinse the mint.
- Place cucumber and lemon into a water jug.
- Fill the jug with water, mix, and leave to steep overnight in the fridge. You can keep topping off the jug with more water for a few days until you need to change the fruits/herbs.
Ginger +Mint+ Cucumber + Lemon
- 1 cucumber (thinly sliced)
- 2 inches fresh, peeled ginger,
- 2 lemon/lime wedges
- 10 to 12 fresh mint leaves
- Pinch of salt
- Wash all the ingredients
- Place these ingredients into a jug right at the bottom
- Fill up the jug with water and leave it overnight
- Next morning seep the ingredients and microwave the infused water for 10 sec
Turmeric + Ginger + Lemon + Cinnamon + Green Tea
- Mashed Fresh turmeric
- Mashed fresh ginger
- Fresh lemon juice
- Green tea powder
Combine all ingredients in a pot of boiling water, then serve.
- It is good for the functioning of the heart and it also lowers cholesterol levels.
- Ginger boosts the overall activity of the brain and increases focus.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of ginger and turmeric soothe muscles as well as tissues.
- Moreover, it also helps with regulating blood sugar, blood pressure and aids the immune system.
Coconut Water + Lemon + Mint
- 1 coconut
- Mint leaves
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 lemon
- Break a coconut & empty water in a jug.
- Scrape off coconut using a spoon.
- Chop it finely and add it to coconut water.
- Add mint and lemon juice as well as a full lemon.
- Mix, stir well and serve.
Turmeric + Ginger + Black Pepper Tea
About Detox Haldi Tea Recipe: A perfect combination of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory ingredients, haldi tea consists of a number of health benefits. Turmeric is a very powerful liver cleansing spice hence it boosts immunity by improving liver function. The addition of ginger doubles the anti-inflammatory results.
- 1/2 tsp haldi
- 1/2 tsp ginger, chopped
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 cups of water
- Take a bowl, add water and heat.
- Bring it to simmer and all the other ingredients & Stir.
- Keep boiling the water until it reduces to half.
- Serve hot.