Every girl dreams of those luscious healthy long hair. But with some much going on you tend to neglect your hair most often and well then later on regret! Worry not ladies, we have some fab DIY at-home hair masks that you can easily make raiding your kitchen cabinet super quickly! These are quicker easier, hassle-free masks and only require a tad bit of effort.
We have different Hair mask for all types of hair issues like oily scalp, dandruff and most imp hair fall! Go get scrolling and happy self-care 😍 ⤵️
Top DIY Hair Masks At Home For Every Kind Of Hair Problem!
For Oily Hair
Ingredients: 1 Egg and 1/2 Lemon
- Mix the egg white and Lemon juice in a bowl.
- Apply the mixture on your hair for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water only and let your hair air dry!
For Dandruff Prone Hair
Ingredients : Water, 1/4 cup Apple cider vinegar , 6-8 drops Tea-tree oil , 1 Asprin Tablet
- Mix the water and apple cider vinegar in a bowl then add tea tree oil to the mixture.
- Mix nicely until combined.
- Apply the mixture and let it sit for 30 min before shampooing.
For Hair fall
Ingredients : 2 tablespoon brandy , 2 tablespoon caster oil , 1 eggs
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl
- Massage the mixture onto your scalp and hair.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water.
For Damaged Hair
Ingredients : 1 Egg , 1 tablespoon Olive oil , 1 tablespoon honey , 1/2 Avocado
- Apply to wet hair with your fingertips, wrap your hair into a bun covering it with a shower cap.
- To help activate the ingredients, blow-dry your shower cap covered hair for 8 mins.
- Let it sit for another 20 minutes and then wash.